Studiometry 4.1.2 is a small update fixing several issues and improving performance for many users. The recent date format issue noted here has been fixed with this release. This is a free update for all registered Studiometry 4.x users.
- Many users will see noticeable speed improvements in launch times and other areas of the application
- Fixed an issue related to the build process that was affecting dates with two digit years and causing other problems throughout the program
- Fixed a display issue in the preferences related to Program’s Invoice ID behavior
- Fixed a potential issue with Invoice, Client, or Project ID’s not syncing correctly over certain types of networks
- File encryption is now turned off by default (this will only effect users opening Studiometry for the first time)
- Modified default settings for Backups