Studiometry 5.0.4 is now fully Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard compatible. This is a free update to registered Studiometry 5.x users. This update also includes a few other minor changes and updates put in before the upcoming Studiometry 5.1, which will be released later in November.
- Leopard Compatibility
- Fixed an issue that could cause the multiple companies feature to not work correctly on certain setups
- Will now always load associated clients and projects when initially opening the new timesheet window when a client is selected
- Changed the behavior of certain buttons in the preferences window relating to bindings between listboxes and the buttons
- Multiple Employee login window has been extended to show more employees
- Several other minor interface changes