Studiometry 5.0.6 has several important bug fixes, including a fix for certain date formats, network syncing, and others. This update also includes a few other minor changes and updates put in before the upcoming Studiometry 5.1 release.
New In Version 5.0.6:
- Fixed an issue where the email sending window would not close on certain machines after sending an email of a code-based invoice
- Fixed issue with certain information in the main window not updating correctly on networked machines
- Fixed an issue with certain date formats showing a 4 digit year of 0007 instead of 2007, for example
- Fixed an issue where Project Spec info would not be immediately editable on certain setups without first tabbing to the field
- Fixed an issue where equation calculation could cause issues on Windows machines
- Fixed a rare issue with deleting categories over a networking causing an exception dialog on launch